Friday, December 22, 2023

Christmas Tablescape


Sharing how I will be styling my christmas dinner
table this year.  I have been loving the idea
of the whole gingerbread house theme.
So I used what I had on hand to make this come to life.


The little gingerbread houses I made out of small pieces of wood that I drew on with a white uniglo pen to create the little house. 
I have rosemary growing in the yard so I added some to each place setting. 


I looked around to see what I had and starting building from there.
Using a wood tray I had, some clear candles, the candy canes and little gingerbread cookies someone gave me and the greens I had from years past for decorating the tray. 


I had this cute white gingerbread house I purchased at HomeGoods
last year and set it in the center of the tray and built around it with
the other pieces.  
Very cutesy, I'll take it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..