Friday, January 26, 2024

Homemade Valentines


Who says we are too old for old fashioned handmade
Valentines?   Not me!
I showed about three years ago how to make these yarn hearts 
here on my blog so I thought I would make some pink ones this year,
(using up pink yarn I have on hand) to make some. 
I always have my cream ones out on display all year round and whenever someone new comes over they want to know where I got them.  Well,  you can make them!
So I decided to give them to the gals in my women's group for Valentine's day.


I got online and found this pretty angel image and printed it
out and stamped "nothing fancy just love" on it and cut around it.


I grabbed some 5 x 7" cello bags and added the made
yarn hearts and the little valentine.  
So sweet don't you think?


The pink yarn hearts all packaged up.
If you want to know how to make them
head over HERE on my blog for instructions. 


After I got the hearts all  "wrapped" I stamped a little tag
that reads "love" and used a vintage safety pin to attach
to the heart.  If you don't have a vintage safety pin then 
the gold or silver ones would look just as nice. 
Also,  I found this yarn at the Dollar Tree.
Big skein of it in many colors for $1.25
Such a steal! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..