Sunday, January 28, 2024

Valentine Gnomes


Happy sunday!
Challenging you today to look through your christmas craft stash and see if there is anything you have on hand that you can up cycle and use for Valentine's day.
I found these left over "christmas" gnomes from classes I had over the holidays.  
I quickly decided they could be easily used for Valentine's day.


I got out the acrylic paints and while I was on the phone with work details I painted away.  
The little coffee cups I stamp on paper then glued them to
cardboard and cut them out. 
The hearts on the other gnomes are little wood hearts. 
Again, using ALL the left over things I have. 
Take a peek and see what you've got, you might surprise
yourself! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..