Sunday, January 14, 2024

Valentine Sweet Treats



Happy sunday!
These little cutie bags are so versatile.  I decided to pull out one of my old vintage fav stamps.  This tea cup with little cookie attached is most likely 20+ years old!  One of the first stamps I bought waaaay
back when stamping was taking off.  There was a little shop
in Bellevue square called Impress and they had the cutest samples
for you to make and the most unique stamps. 


I stamped the little tea cup at the top with
Soft Suede ink and added a bunch of different 
valentine candy and tie the twine around 
the bag. 


I colored in the cookie heart with some pink chalk
and added chunky glitter for sugar on top. 


Sweet treats all packed up ready to gift.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..