Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Fall pumpkin succulents



Happy wednesday!
I picked up some white mini pumpkins and decided to forge some succulents from my garden.  If you don't have any you can pick some up at your local nursery.
I've made these before and believe I have shared them with you.


I picked some small, medium and larged sized succulents. 


Start with some spanish moss and your heat gun,
just take a little bit of the moss and lightly glue it to the top
of the pumpkins. 


Take your succulents and some cutting shears and cut the ends of the succulents off so that they are flushed flat so that they are easy to glue to the pumpkins.



Cut is as flush as you can get it. 


Start by gluing the largest succulent first then adding the
other two to finish it off. 


Once all three are glued on cut any stray moss around 
that might be sticking up. 


Look at how cute they turned out!
Such a fun craft to make and gift. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..