Friday, September 13, 2024

wedding gift ideas


Happy friday!
Heading to a special wedding this weekend and wanted
to gift the bride and groom with a memorable gift.
I bought a bottle of wine and removed the label, 
then took a photo of them and sized it to fit the bottle
and printed it out and adhered it to the bottle.
I love how it turned out!



Next up I purchased a framed and ordered a picture of the couple
to center in the frame.  I used their invite, some raw edged ribbon, lace
and made a blue wax seal in blue.  I arranged it within the frame
and wrapped it all up. 


On the back I added a scripture card,
Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgive each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
Ephesians 4:32







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..