Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fabulous Five for June!

Here is this month's Fabulous Five.  If you are new to my website I will
explain to you what fabulous five is.  It is where I take a stamp set
and try to make 5 different things with it. Today I am  using the stamp set
First Day, it is featured in our Summer Mini catalog.  Kirstin came over
today and brought this set and we just went to town creating.  What a
great idea wrapping a bottle of anti bacterial soap for a teacher!
And they turned out so cute!  The last two pictures are of a small
memo pad I found at the Dollar tree,  I covered it with
basic black card and then stamped it and added some of the
cute images from the stamp set.  Very easy!  Let me know
if you have any questions.   xoxo

2 comments:

  1. What great ideas and inspiration. I love what you have done. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..