Friday, June 11, 2010

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert! Spoiler Alert!  The new SU! catalog will be released
to customers on July 1st so in the meantime I thought I would
post a teaser for you!  Aren't these colors just so rich and beautiful!
Now remember, if you do like the SU! that are too be retiring
make sure you get your order in as soon as you can as those
colors will no longer be available.  The new colors
will be available the 1st of July.  So the designer paper
you see used here in all three pics is called Greenhouse Gala.
I LOVE it!  beautiful paper ladies!  The stamp set is also new and
called Friends Never Fade.  Just had to give you a sneak peek of
what is coming!  I have the hot little catalog in my hands and I tell
you,  you won't be disappointed.  For those of you waiting for yours
it will be shipped soon!  And for those wanting more! .... contact me
to order yours today!  xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE the butterfly birthday one and guess who's having a birthday next week - just saying.Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards - the butterfly card is so pretty tfs.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..