Thursday, June 24, 2010

More Greenhouse Gala

Here are some more quick and easy Greenhouse Gala cards
I put together.   The first is your basic card size but instead
of just adhering down the whole piece I took the corner and
rolled it ever so slightly and then attached it. Very easy to
do and a nice little touch.   The other card is same basic
card size just torn each piece diagonally and then
set down with adhesive.  Have fun trying these.  xoxo
Only one more week till you can order all these
beauties!   xoxo
DSP - Greenhouse Gala 117167
Cardstock - Delightful Daffidol  #119683
        Marina Mist #119682
        Pear Pizzazz # 119795

                                                   Stamp Sets - Occasional Quotes (hostess)
                                                                        Friends Never Fade 

2 comments:

  1. GREAT cards Julie!! I am loving this paper and I used it on my blog post today too!! I love how you curled the edges on that first one! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..