Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fabulous Five for July!


















































































Fabulous Five for July a day early!   This set is the new
Apple Blossoms.  It is a beautiful set, just kinda funny that
there is all these natural leaves and flowers and then an apple!
Sooo.... I made most of the cards with the natural leaves and such
and one apple card,   I am going to now offer the Fabulous Five each
month as a class that you can  purchase for use for your workshops and
camps.   The class will give you the directions to make the Fabulous Five.
You will be given the colors and stamp set information so that if you need
to order these items you can do so thru me or if you are a demonstrator you
will know what you will need.  
Tomorrow the 2010-11 Idea and Catalog will go live so if you need one please
email me so that I can get one out to you!   xoxo

FABULOUS FIVE JULY CARD CLASS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
TO THE RIGHT OF BLOG

5 comments:

  1. I came from the SU! website -- your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! I'm kicking myself for not ordering that set on my preorder...Oh well, I'll just have to earn it! Thanks for the inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I love the pink one. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice orange and red card - thank goodness you didn't post the other one! ;) xoxo k

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards. I didn't realize that i wanted that hostess set untill I saw your cards. Absolutely the the stamped DP on the first one. I think I'll have to CASE that idea!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..