Sunday, October 10, 2010

C.A.S.E in point!

I feel quite honored today!  Kristi over at http://shakaohana.wordpress.com/ featured my Halloween Bottled wine labels so I had to go over and visit her!  Upon my arrival I found some really cool Halloween "julie style" stuff there!  She does a great job posting ideas from various stampers as well as some creative cards she has created herself.  While browsing her blog I found a few things catch my eye that I had to case.  I did not change these up too much cause they are just so stinkin cool looking.  Thank you Kristi for featuring me!  and thank you for the great ideas and also all you others who have inspired me!  xoxo

This card is made with the rich razzleberry and old olive colors.  The dsp is the newsprint.  I embossed the skeleton from the "From the Crypt" set and then bleached out the face to make it super white.  The added bling is the light green rhinestones and the rich razzleberry ribbon.
The treat box is made with the new SU! treat box die in rich razzleberry and covered in the dsp "Newsprint" that has been brayered with old live classic ink.  The saying on top is from the new set Seasonal setiments #121130.  It has been embossed too in black and then bleached out on the inside of the outlined letters which turned it yellow because of the olive cardstock.  Added a bat, "From the Crypt" stamp set and touched it off with rich razzleberry ribbon on the sides.  Fill'er up with treats and your good  to go!

Recipe for this card:
Stamps: Graveyard Gala, Branching Out and Wicked Cool
Ink: Concord Crush, pumpkin pie, delightful daffodil, basic black
Cardstock: Concord Crush, pumpkin pie, and glassy cardstock
Accessories: Sponge dauber and label punch


Cardstock: Concord Crush, Basic Black, Delightful Daffodil, White
Ink:  Black, concord Crush, Basic Black, Delightful Daffodil, pumpkin pie
Accessories:  Label punch, Oval die fopr Big Shot, Photo corner punch
Hope you enjoy these cards I sure had fun making and casing them!  xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love these! You aer awesome at paper stuff! Wow!
    AllieMakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Especially the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now WOW. That is just too cool. Love the poportions of the owl moon and tree. They fit well together and the card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..