Friday, October 1, 2010

Halloween Teacher's Gift

It's October 1st!  Yippeee Skippeeee!  my favorite time of year is here! I found these cute little hand sanitizers at Bath and Body works, they have green, orange and black and all have Halloween decor on them.  They are 5 for $5 so not too shabby!  I used the Big Shot Die Box #2 for the sanitizer holder.  I took the 1 3/4 square punch and punched out the window and added transparency sheet.  The sanitizer is held down with a large glue dot so that it won't move around.  I then took the cropadile and punched a hole in the top and added the large brad and stripped black ribbon.  I had that cute glittzy spider hanging around my house so I glued him on too!

Here it is up close..... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..