Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Going Batty today....

I am going batty today!  I don't know how but bats are a flyin around here! This card is made with the newsprint DSP and pumpkin pie and basic black,the boo was cut from the big shot, I added the rhinestones and bat with black chunky glitter.


This card is made with all the same papers but I added the stamp fleur de lie from the stamp set From the Crypt.  The black lace trim adds a nice touch as well as the rhinestones and black chunky glitter.



Here another where I used the From the Crypt fleur de lie for the background to make background paper.  Then just punched out the black bat and added some chunky bling glitter.  Easy!

So go a little batty today!  see what you come up with! xoxo

                                         



1 comment:

  1. I love your cards.. they are very creative!!

    Thank you for sharing!!
    Jessica Lynn
    http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..