Friday, October 8, 2010

Halloween Boooo Banner

Good Friday morning Ladies!  Today's post is a Halloween Boo banner made with the Big Shot pennant die and felt.  If you have the Big Shot then your in luck!  If not you can always order one from me to the right side bar by clicking shop now! the order # is 113439, the cost is $99.95 you can order and it will ship to you within 3 days!  You can view it in the catalog on page 204.  Anywho....  it cuts 50 or more different materials.  I have used felt here and attached everything with Alene's tacky glue.  I added the large eyelets to hold each piece together and then tied it off with ribbon.  This is a very easy project you can do.  I made this for my Daughter's teacher.  Let me know if you have any questions.  xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Cool idea! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I like the BOO candy corn. Haloween is coming :) Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Die cutters cut felt?! Very cool! I have been wanting a fabric cutter that is like a die cutter, but I keep reminding myself I would need a fifth clone of myself to have the time for it... And given that I have four of me on order, it's probably not gonna happen!
    Anyways, very cute!
    Thanks for linking up with Making It With Allie!
    I hope to see you next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..