Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bunny Cage


Good morning!  Here is a cute little bunny cage I put together.  I started with these tiny little chocolate bunnies
I found at Target.  They are the Lindt bunnies.  Not very big at all they are all of  1 3/4' high.
Next I took out the Big Shot Die Box #2 and punched it out in Sahara Sand.   Take your 1 3/4 square punch and punch into the center front of the box to make the window.  Then take the Sahara Sand ink pad and stamp with the stamp Well Worn on the outside to make it look like wood.  You could also use the Woodgrain stamp as well.
Move down for more details......


Here it is completed.......


Now look close at the window,  it is a piece of transperancy that I stamped with Black Staz on ink with a Chicken Wire stamp!
Now the little bunny is sitting in his cage.   Add some grass and a flower,  (the flower is the Birds and Blooms Die with a gold brad.   Isn't  it sooo cute!  I hope you make one!  xoxo




Here is what you need:

Cardstock:  Sahara Sand #121043, Real Red# 102482,  Brushed Gold # 102935, Very Vanilla #101650
Ink:  Sahara Sant #105208, Basic Black #101179, Staz on Black #101406
Accessories:  Big Shot Die Box #2 #114518, Bird and Blooms # 113485
Stamp Set:  A Good Egg, Well worn

1 comment:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..