Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Taking a Walk with Nature



If you have been following my blog for very long you know that I used to have my Fabulous Five every month.. What that means is that each month I take a stamp set and try and stamp at least 5 things with the set.   Today  I wll begin to share with you over the next few days all five things I made with the Nature Walk stamp set from the Occassions Mini catalog.
Above here is the envelope that I made for the card to go into.  The botton half of the envelope is corrugated.  I began by closing off the envelope and then cutting the top off at 2 inches.  That way once I was ready to slide it over the top it will fit snuggly.  By cutting out the bird and putting it  inside the circle it becomes the closure for the envelope.





Here is the card inside of the envelope.  It is made with the new DSP Botanical Gazette, Chocolate Chip and So Saffron.
The images are stamped and then punched out with the 1 1/4' circle punch.  I shaded around the circles with Sahara sand
ink to give the card a stone look..  The stamp set is Nature Walk.   Tomorrow I will post card #2 from my Fabulous Five!
Hope you enjoy them!  xoxo






3 comments:

  1. I have not purchased this stamp set yet--but I think you convinced me. Love the envelop, what a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! Glad your likin it! stay tuned for more tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..