Monday, March 28, 2011

FREE FREE FREEE!!!!

Yes you are reading this right!  How you would like free projects I have made?  Everything from cards to 3d items?
Well here is your chance!  This is the last week of our Stampin Up! Sale A Bration and for the first  7 customers who order $50.00 or more you will recieve not only the free Stampin up free products you will be recieving up to 50 cards and or projects that you have seen featured on my blog!  WOW! you say?  yes below are just a few things I have showcased, but if you visit me often you know there is more and they are all up for grabs!  So place your order now as it will be the first lucky 7 that will recieve the samples! 

View catalog   HERE

View Sale A Bration Catalog   HERE

Place Order HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..