Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mr and Mrs. Cottontail


HI Stampers!  Today's post is Mr and Mrs. Cottontail/ The box I used to create them are is the  Big Shot Bag with Scallops Die. It is all one piece and very easy to assemble.


The girl's dress is made with the Springtime Vintage DSP # 121782
Assccessories:  Large Oval Punch #119855
Small Oval Punch   # 119683
Adornments (Roses)  # 121879
Vintage Trinkets ( Buttons on vest) #118764
Gogglie Eyes, Pom Poms` 
   Big Shot Bag with Scallops Die ( can be found in the 2009-2010 idea book)

I filled them with these sooo cute chocolate Bliss  bunnies,  they fit perfectly in the Bag with Scallops die and besides, chocolate Bliss is the BOMB!   Yumo!  



Don't forget to add the pom poms to their hinnies!  xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Julie I rushed over to see you blog after seeing your cute little bunnies! Gooing to have to make these for the grandkids..I know they'd love them. Your blog is terrific and I will check back often to see what you are up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too cute. I don't have that die cut, but I will try one with my Cricut E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bunnies, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..