Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A tisket a tasket......


A little Easter basket!  I found these cute little chickies in the dollar spot at Target.  You get two for a buck, quite a deal.
I filled it with the Cadbury chocolate eggs.  The chickie reminds me of the chick in the stamp set  A Good Egg so I had to get it out and play.   My stampin buddy Kirstin came by last wednesday and brought this template for us to try.  It is a box that can easily be made into a Easter basket.  Thank you Kirstin!
To make the box you will need to cut a 6 x 6 piece of cardstock and score on all sides at 1 1/2'.  Cut in the sides to make the box and assemble.   Soooo Easy.!  Now add the handle.   I used 1/2' x 7'  Then decorate.  Here it is......


Cardstock:  Pear Pizzaz, Very Vanilla, Marine Mist (with Dazzling Diamonds)
Ink: Basic Black Pretty in  Pink (for cheeks)  Pumpkin pie (for beak)
Accessories: Glimmer Brads (Subtles) #121004
Stamp Set:  A Good Egg  #114974


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..