Friday, March 4, 2011

Take 3 on Nature Walk Fabulous Five


Item number 3 of the Nature Walk Fabulous Five!  I have used the Big Shot Box #2 - #114518
to make this cut little box filled with light blue jelly beans.  The DSP paper wrapped around the box is the Botanical Gazette
paper.  I punched out a  3/4' circle and used a sponge dauber and Marina Mist ink to shade the circle..   The whole boxed is stamped with the extra large background stamp called Sanded with Early Espresso ink.   The closure for the box is the Vintage Brads. 





2 comments:

  1. Nature Walk is my favorite set in the mini! I love your samples! I really enjoy checking your blog, and I wanted to award you the Stylish Blogger Award. You can check the details on my blog www.scrapjunkie-becky.blogspot.com

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful I love the color combo in this project
    I have awarded you with the stylish blogger award please stop by to claim your award and pass it along to others
    Jenn
    http://freshstartacademy.blogspot.com/2011/03/better-late-than-never.html

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..