Saturday, March 24, 2012

Burlap Happy


I found this cute burlap jar at TJ Maxx this week,  I just love all the burlap decor that is available at stores everything from Home Decorating with burlap, interior accents, burlap is everywhere and can be used for all occassions.  So,  in light of my love for burlap I was inspired by this little jar to create some simply stated "burlap looking:" cards. They are very simplistic but I like how they turned out.  It is hard to see the rhinestones that I attached to each card but they give them that extra something.  They look much richer in hand that in the photos.....



                                                                                            Products
                                                       Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black   Stamp Sets: ( I used a few!)  Artisitic Etchings, Nature Walk, Best Friends Forever, Tiny Tags  Accessories:  Rhinestones, Square Lattice embossing folder to make paper look like burlap
                            

 The crown is from Artisitic Etchings and the flourish is from Best Friends Forever


The bird is from Nature Walk 


The Bee is from Nature Walk

                                              
                                                    The Butterfly is from Nature Walk
                                                                                              


3 comments:

  1. I love this look! It would make a great gift set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Simple yet elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh....I have ALL of these sets and would never have thought to use them like this! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..