Thursday, March 22, 2012

Chocolate Easter Egg


I had to get out the Everday Enchantment paper one last time!  Yes,  if you haven't purchased any now is the time
as March 31st is the last day of Sale-A-Bration where you can get this beautiful paper for free!  I decided to make a card with a chocolate easter egg on it.  I used the Big Shot Oval Die to create the egg and then ran it through the polka dot embossing folder. Then wrapped it with the Calypso Coral ribbon and added the little white flower.  Super easy!


On another note,  to all my New York followers how do you feel about getting Tim Tebow on your Jets team! Just thought I would throw that out there this morning since I LOVE football! (and Basketball too)  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..