Monday, March 26, 2012

Burlap Happy Purse

Good morning!  I decided to make a purse to put the Burlap Happy Notecards into.  If you scroll down further I will give you instructions.


Supplies:
One piece of cardstock 5 3/4 x 11'
Two pieces of cardstock 4 1/8 x 4 3/4
Two pieces of cardstock  1  x  11'
Score at 3/4, 5 1/4', 6', and 10 1/2'
Turn cardstock and then score at 5'
Now fold up purse and it should look like this, make  sure and cut the tabs at the bottom. 



You can now take a circle  or oval punch to punch the sides of the purse,  I sued the large oval punch.

Now cut our your desired DSP or cardstock, the two pieces that are 4 1/8' x 4 3/4'.  I used the whisper white and crumb cake.  Now if you are going to stamp like I have you will stamp the images BEFORE you run it through the Square Lattice embossing folder.  Attached to the front and back of purse and add the two handles sizes : 1' x 11'.   I adhered them with the Vintage Brads.

Have fun making this,  you can come up with all kinds of occassions for this purse and it will hold the four notes plus envelopes.   So fun!




  




2 comments:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..