Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bunny Beans

Switching over to designing some things for Easter.  Here are a cute pair of bunnies for you to try.  I have made one a boy and one a girl so that I can make some for my daugher's classroom.  All you need is a 2'circle punch, a scallop oval punch, ribbon, jelly beans, 3x4 cello bags, for the face I used a retired stamp set "Funny Faces", (yes I know I shouldn't have!) If you don't have this set all you need to do is draw on the face with a black stampin write maker.  I used the Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon and the Pretty in Pink ribbon for the bows for each bunny..  I also took the sponge dauber with pretty in pink ink lightly shaded the ears and cheeks.  I hope you have fun making these!  xoxo

Here are the two pieces you need
Pin It

4 comments:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..