Sunday, June 24, 2012

Business Share Meeting


What an amazing day yesterday was!  We had a great business share meeting locally at Renton Tech College.  Had a great turn out,  shared business ideas, some  Make and Takes of course!  and had incrediable demonstrations!  did I mention Cami Eastwood's demo?!  She did an amazing job showing us all the new DSP papers and how to make some amazing Banners using them.  Cami has been dubbed Banner Babe since she makes so many of them!  And let me tell you she is quite talented and super funny!  Here are just a few things from the day I have more to show tomorrow. 
Here is one of Cami's creations.....

Here is the Banner Babe's Halloween tags made with the Rosette Die, to Die for I would say!

Here is another one of her adorable cards.... I have more to share later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..