Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Storytime Vintage Book Strap

So I was trying to go for the ole' vintage book strap here,  hmmm.. well I tried.  Anywho,  my idea was to make a book strap and wrap it around a stack of 3 x 3 notecards to give as teachers gifts.  And of course, you guessed it!  "Storytime" again!  The strap is made out of Chocolate Chip cardstock, some brads and the vintage brads, uniglo pen and a 1/8' inch punch. 
Add caption
Here are the cards I made out of the Storytime Designer series paper, quite easy and super cute!  stacked them all up and wrapped them with the Vintage book strap.  Hope you like it!


3 comments:

  1. Cool! Cool! Cool!
    Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great!!
    http://interestedinall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. More! More! Love this storytime series you're on. Vintage, but CAS. Love, Love, Love!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..