Saturday, June 2, 2012

Spring Bouquet


I love this time of year when all my flowers in my yard start to come alive.  This bunch is of my all time favorite flower Peonies, I also added Snowballs from another fav of mine,  the Snowball bush.  I love this chicken wire wrapped vase I found at TJ Maxx,  so shabby!  I decided to add a little Stampin Up! to it by using the new Apothecary Accents framelit and Layered Labels stamp to create this  little sign poking out of the top of the bouquet. (Aren't you just lovin the new catalog!)   I used Soft Suede ink and some Jewels- Basic Pearls to decorate it.  Attach it to a bamboo skewer and there you have it!




So romantical!  love this shade of pink


Not the best up close up , but you can see the sign there with striped pretty in pink ribbon.

Here is a better one,  see stamping isn't just for cards!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers - Some of my favorites as well! And such a cute tag to go with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patricia! I made another bouquet yesterday for a hostess gift for a barbeque I went to last night. I am going to post it tomorrow. I love how it turned out too!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..