Monday, June 11, 2012

Father's Day Box

Here's a fun box you can make for Father's Day,  the box is quite  big and will hold treats or a tie, etc.....
I found the box on Splitcoast under Gallery.  The box is called a A2  box, very easy to make I promise!
How do you like the paper I chose to make my box with?  Isn't it just fabulous!  Check out below the different sheets you get when you order it.  It is called Natural Compostion Specialty paper.  # 126917  - $12.95
I apologize for the ribbon,  I know it has been retired but I could not find a thick ribbon in the new catalog to create the tie.  I actually had to have my Hubs show me how to tie the tie.  I used the Antique Brads for the tie pin.







This paper is a very heavy paper,  great for boxes and such,  you can see you get  five different designs to creat with.  The texture of the paper is an embossed image.  You will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..