Friday, January 11, 2013

All Dressed Up!


Want to be a little fashion designer?  Well look no further!  Check out this adorable  new stamp set/framelits where you can create some really cute dresses.  I have used our new More Amore Designer Series paper to make the skirt of the dress.  I cut out two of the skirts, then scores them where the ruffles folds are, fold them and then glued them down with the Tombow adhesive glue.



I put lace trim on the bottom of the dress.  The lace is from the new Artisan Embellishment Kit #129328 in the Spring Catalog. 


All Dressed Up Bundle
You can purchased both the stamp set and framelits together as a bundle and save 15% off!
Wood bundle - #131096 for $38.95 or Clear Mount bundle - #131095 for $ 34.95

Order yours HERE








2 comments:

  1. What a cute little dress card! I made one similar earlier this week for a little nieces birthday today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you Miss Shoregirl! I would love to see them!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..