Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Honeycomb Heart Bag


I love our new Creped Filter Paper!  it's the look of tissue paper with the strength of cardstock. Fun to stamp on, dye, ink, stitch or punch like I have done here.  I remember the honeycomb hearts that I used to receive as a little girl on valentine cards and wanted to recreate them with the crepe paper.  It was very easy to do and you can look below at this post to see how I did it.


Products Used:
Cardstock  More Amore Designer series Paper # 129309 for $12.95 (heart doily)
Creped Filter Paper # 129393 for $2.95  you get 8 circles and 4 retangle pieces 6"x12" nice and large pieces. Pearl Jewels # 119247 for $4.95   Honeycomb Embossing Folder # 129378 for $7.95
Pool Party #122975 for $9.95
Crepe Filtered Paper 8 circles and  4 retangles  # 129393 for $2.95

Order yours HERE



Here is the Creped Filter paper above as well as the Hearts a Flutter framelits - #130159 for $24.95
Start by cutting out at least 15 of the hearts with the heart framelit




Take the Stampin Up! anywhere glue each heart together in the center, folder the heart in half and glue the two center heart pieces together.  Then fan out the heart as you see below.  Attach to a card, a bag like I have.



1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I didn't pre-order any of the new things.
    I was wondering what these would be like. I'll have to get some & play around with them.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..