Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Little Valentine Samples



Thursday I posted the new My Little Valentine promotion and so today I wanted to show you all that I made with the simply sent kit Sealed with Love you receive free with the purchase of the My Little Valentine stamp set.  I made this cute basket with the envelopes and then made over 10 notecards to go inside of it as well as 2 candy holders and I sitll have so much left! 
Look below at the other samples.
If you would like to come and make all the cards, candy holders and the basket, then email me at juliepitta@rocketmail.com to reserve your spot for the class scheduled for
 friday, January 18th - 10 am to noon.
OR place your order for the stamp set My Little Valentine and receive the Simply set kit free!

The video is posted at the bottom of this post on how to make the basket :)





My Little Valentine Stamp Set
#132242 for $9.95

order yours at the tab at the top of blog!







Okay Ladies, here's the video,  sorry it's not the best!  but you get the idea!





7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your little valentine's, and how you've made the basket from the envelopes, Julie! I'm so looking forward to getting mine, and recreating what you've done :)
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are the dimensions of those "envelopes"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great idea...and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The envelope sizes are 3 1/4 x 4 3/4 without the tabs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is the size of the envelope with the tabs. I'm thinking I could make the envelopes with the envelope punch board

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, I believe they are the basic 5 1/2 X 4 1/4. I don't have them anymore so I can't measure them for you!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..