Monday, January 21, 2013

Soda Pop Tops Business Card Holder

Here are the new Soda Pop Tops in our Spring Catalog. They are so fun and retro.  I have been playing with them and thought it would be fun to make a business card holder and attach them to the front of it.  I have used the Big Shot Top Note die for the holder and made a box to fit the front to hold the cards.   I have used the Storytime designer series paper to decorate it with.   The soda pop tops come in  two sizes  1/2" and 1 ", you get 16 total,
 8 of each in a package for $3.95


Tutorial on how to make business card holder at the top of my blog  - $2.99

Soda Pop Tops - # 129388 for $3.95
Order HERE








4 comments:

  1. That's really cute, but I have a question! What are you going to do when this DSP retires? We'll have to start a campaign to keep it around. You've made so many neat things with it.
    Those pictures look so darn cute in the soda tops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaaaa! Laura! so true! I did try and look at another DSP to use but just couldn't do it! So the campaign must begin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, can I please buy this one? it would be perfect on my desk in the office of an elementary school!
    jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning idea....it will helping me a lot....thanks you share it...!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..