Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Little Valentine Promotion



Are you ready for Valentine creating?  Here's a sweet deal to get you started.....
My Little Valetine promotion begins today and runs thru January 21st only. Purchase this adorable  new Valentine set called My Little Valentine - clear mounted stamp set for $9.95  and receive the Sealed with Love simply set kit- FREE! - valued at  $7.95.
Here's what the Sealed with Love kit includes


Send your love. Makes 10 love notes. Acid-free. 10 notecards: 5 ea. of 2 designs; 3-3/8" x 4-9/16". 10 double-sided envelopes: 4-3/4" x 3-7/16". 20 printed paper buttons. 10 pieces Whisper White/Real Red Baker's Twine: ea. 10" (color exclusive to this kit). 24 Stampin' Dimensionals. 

My Little Valentine Stamp Set
#132242 for $9.95
Click on the tab at the top of blog to order


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..