Monday, August 19, 2013


Good Morning peeps!  I told you I would be sharing some more Washi Tape ideas.   Here is a basic white candle that I covered with our new Season of Style Washi Tape.  Just wrap it around the candle add a tag and some Linen Thread and how cute it that!


Season of Style - #132155 for $4.95
(you get all three rolls)


\

Spending a little time with my family in Disneyland the last few days before we drop our oldest of at college.  I loved see the World of Color show at California Adventure- spectacular!



Going on my FAV ride evah!  Haunted Mansion!
Do you see how there is no one else around?  There were no crowds yesterday morning at all, walked right up to all the rides and got to go twice on some.  It's the middle of August,  I expected it to be sooo crowded.


Eating at our favorite restaurant - Carnation Cafe


The two princesses in Fantasyland
Having such a great time,  the weather is gorgeous! 

1 comment:

  1. Can the candles actually be used or are they for decoration only? They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..