Friday, August 23, 2013

Oh What Fun!


A little late in my post today,  said a tearful parting as we dropped our oldest daughter off at college this morning.  I feel drained, yet so excited for her and her new journey.  Couldn't be a more proud and happy Momma.  sniff, sniff.....

I told you I had a bunch more of the washi tape samples to show you.  Today is holiday style!
I used the Season of Style Washi Tape on this card simply placed on the left and right.   I used the NEW! Candy Dots in real red for the reindeer nose!

Products Used:
Cardstock- Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive
Stamp Set- Color Me Christmas wood-#131742 for $20.95 or clear #131745 for $15.95- Christmas Messages- #131793
Accessories-  Season of Style Washi Tape #132155 for $4.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..