Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Halloween Luminarie

At our Stop and Go this weekend I demonstrated Washi Tape. This is one of the many items I made.  Starting with a mason jar and tealight.  I just wrapped the Witches Brew Washi Tape around the jar.  Turn the jar upside down and set the tealight on the inside, screw shut.  Take ribbon and tie around the base of the jar.  I added the glittered crow to the jar with some dimensionals.                                                                            






Here it is all lit up!  It's great the Washi tape is transparent as you can see how the light shines right through the tape.
I will show you some more Washi Tape ideas this week.

Products Used:
Stamp Set-Toil and Trouble #131724 for wood and
 # 131727 for clear
Accesssories- Mason Jars, Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, Tealights, Witches Brew Washi Tape#132156 - $4.95

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea, thank you so much for your inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..