Sunday, August 11, 2013

Stop and Go Today

We had an amazing day today demonstrating new products from our catalog at Renton Vo-Tech College.  Our upline Denise Jorgensen planned for 8 of us to demonstrate products showcased at our Convention in Utah last month.  It was a great success!
Here is my BFF Kirstin sharing the new kits, her projects were amazing!

Here she is showing the new Thankful Tablescape kit, how to use it at your Thanksgiving table OR turn it into a memorable scrapbook of your family memories......(below)




Kirstin captured many ways to create different cards with the new Merry Little Christmas Card kit.
 (see below for more samples of this)


This is our new Real Red Goodie Gear Simply Created kit, that Kirstin created a banner with.  She took the Tags that come in the kit and backed them with the complimentary Chalk talk Big Shot die to create this unique bannker- so stinkin cute!








Here is the amazingly talented Queen of stamping, Liz Thayer
Liz demonstrated packaging ideas, This is the one that really caught my eye. (below)
( I have more of Liz's creations to show you later this week,)
This is a beauty.......



Denise Jorgensen demonstrated the new Pretty Presents premade bows and our new Christmas and Halloween Banner kits



Here beautiful banners.....

Cami Eastwood demonstrated the new movable Thinlits, her cards are stunning......





Hope you have enjoyed a little taste of our demonstrations!

Don't forget the Big Shot offer going on exclusively on my blog for the month of August~!  Spend $50.00 or more and get your name into the drawing for a FREE! BiG SHOT!!!!

Do a little shoppin HERE

2 comments:

  1. Those are some really cute ideas! It's always funny to me how I don't think I want something until I see someone's samples & then I have to buy it!
    I guess we all do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Julie and Miss Kirstin, Love your work gals!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..