Saturday, August 31, 2013

Magnificent Maple

I'm feeling fall in there air...... and loving it.  It is truly one of my favorite times of the year.  Back to school, and college this year.  Crisp nights, changing of colors of leaves, getting dark earlier, all my favs!
It is also the last day to take advantage of signing up with my team at a mire $99.00!  and a kit of your choice!  It is also the last day to place your $50.00 or more purchase to be put in the drawing for a FREE Big shot!  So don't miss out on these amazing deals running right now.  


Products Used:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana
Stamp: Magnificent Maple, Gorgeous Grunge
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, Scallop Oval Punch


$50.00 order puts you in the drawing for a FREE Big Shot!

1 comment:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..