Sunday, March 15, 2015

A Frappy birthday


There's a Frappy birthday going on over here!  stepping away from the stamping to create a fun day for my youngest 14th birthday!
I had such a fun time putting this all together.  Starbucks was so generous when I asked for a few items to complete the party.  


I made these Salted Carmel cupcakes.  For the logo I found them online and printed them. 



A friend of mine gave me this cute crate for my birthday a few years ago,  I just added the Mocha drinks with straws and the logo.



Using the Stampin Up! chalkboard marker I put together this chalkboard sign


Got to have the Starbuck's pastries!  ( cookies)


I made these lights by taking a white string of christmas lights and the clear starbuck cups.  I punched a hole in the top and pushed the lights through.   


This banner I made by using crumb cake cardstock and the cup warmers from starbucks.   The banner says "frappy birthday"

Such a fun time celebrating my girl!  

1 comment:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..