Sunday, March 8, 2015

Bokeh stamping


Today I'm going to share with you the new trend of Bokeh stamping.  What is it you say?  It is a craft taken from photography,
In photography, bokeh (pronounced BOH-kay) is the blur, or the aesthetic quality of the blur, in out of focus areas of an image.
Which now has be adopted in the trend of stamping!
Above it what is looks like after I have stamped and below is Bokeh photography.   Beeeutiful! 
  





here are the two cards finished with the Bokeh techinque.
     LOVE!!!!
Come back and visit me tomorrow where I will show you how to do it easy technique!  


3 comments:

  1. beautiful cards; can't wait to see your take on this tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards I just had done some of these they turned out great to not as gopod as yours i might add.Thank you MaryR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards. Would you share what colors you used in the second card? Thank you again for sharing your lovely cards with us.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..