Sunday, March 1, 2015

Baby Shower


Preparing for a baby shower I am co-hosting with a friend for a friend of ours.  
Products Used:
Accessories:  White stampin chalkmarker # 132133, Clothespins #133764, 1/8" Silver Ribbon, Daffodil delight cotton ribbon
Cardstock- 12 x 12 Basic Black, designer series daffodil delight


This is a cake banner I made.  I made it by using bamboo skewers and wrapping yellow ribbon around them.  Then I used our Hearts a flutter framelit and punched out the little banner pieces and stamped with our new stamp set One Tag Fit all.



This is a onesie banner I made by using Project Life cards and onesies that I added yellow hearts to by cutting them out with the Hearts framelits.  I threaded them all on baker's twine and hung the onesies with our clothespins.


Did you know you can curl our ribbon?  take some pencils and tape and starting at the top of the pencil tap the ribbon then twirl it to the bottom where you will also tape it.  Then take out your heating tool and heat each one for a minute.  Let cool and then take tape off and see how curled it is!   picture below.....








No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..