Thursday, March 5, 2015

more baby shower prep


still preparing for the baby shower on monday.  I made these cute boxes that hold 3 x 3" cards to give my friend.  The box is from this months paper pumpkin.  I had a few left over and wanted to put them to use.  The cards fit perfectly in the box.  I used the polka dot embossing folder to emboss the box.

Materials Used:
Cardstock- whisper white, basic black, daffodil delight, designer series daffodil delight
Accessories-  box from paper pumpkin, embossing powder in white, blender pen to color in duck, paper doily, deco label framelit



I also had a fun time making this onesie cupcake!
It is a onesie folded up and secured with a baby sock then just sit it right in the cupcake liner!  I used the yellow pom pom for the topping.   


Still plenty of time to choose your FREE items for Sale A Bration!
now thru the end of March for every $50.00 spent you get to choose a free product!  don't miss out!  here are some new items you can pick from:
Click on the link HERE to view new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..