Friday, February 17, 2017

Toadally Awesome!


Sharing how "toad"ally awesome YOU are today!
Appreciate everyone of you that inspire me to be creative and share ideas with you all.  I truly love creating in different areas of my life and I want to thank you all for cheering me on everyday!


This card is made with the Jar of Love stamp set and the adorable Your Sublime stamp set has this cute toad in it.   


Yesterday my sweet friend Colleen took me to high tea at the Village Bakery and Tea Cottage.  Now don't laugh.  I truly have never had tea, maybe a sip at sometime in life, but have never embraced coffee or tea.  So this was truly an adventure and new experience for me!  Remember first of the year new adventures?  Well, here is a first for me!!   And it was ah-mazing!  



It was a four course lunch of delisciousness!  (is that a word?)
soup,scones, salad, sausage rolls, mini sandwiches, fruit, desserts.
Did I say desserts???   oh my!  If you are local, I suggest you trying this delightful place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..