Saturday, February 11, 2017

Valentine Candy Tin


Yesterday we got together for my creative class.  It was a fun filled morning as I challenged my ladies to try new things.  This was one of the projects they got to make.   I used some tins I had and made a divider for the inside.  We then filled them with See's candie and Dove chocolates.


The decorated top of the tin is a label sticker and I used some stamps from past Paper pumpkins.  You can decorate the top with any Valentine stamps you have.  


Don't these look delish!  I love chocolate!


1 comment:

  1. More chocolate treats, imagine that! :0)
    I have a question. I got a catalog from See's candy around Christmas last year. Are they any good? I've never had them before. I usually get Fannie May. I'm a caramel loving girl. Do they have good caramels, maybe sea salt caramel? Sometimes I'll splurge on Godiva or Charbonnel et Walker chocolates when they have a good deal at HomeGoods!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..