Thursday, February 23, 2017

Lovely Lace


Lovely Lace is the embossing folder I used to make this rustic romantical card.  Have you tried to use a embossing folder? If not, it is a plastic folder that you put your cardstock into and run through the big shot machine to create a raised image on your paper.   I used a sponge dauber with a craft white ink pad and lightly added the ink over the kraft colored cardstock and let dry.
Seriously,  it's that easy.  
Then just add your sentiment, some ribbon and of course some bling.   I added the pearls and gold thread.


Big Shot machine - above
Lovely Lace embossing folder-below


Well, here's a good one.  I literally had just hand lettered my chalkboard with this new saying and put it on the porch. 
 I think I jinxed us!  It started to snow!  Crazy weather!

1 comment:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..