Saturday, May 13, 2017

Bridal shower prep


Good morning loves!
Beautiful things are happening over here this morning.  I'm hosting a bridal shower for my Goddaughter today.  She requested a Kate Spade type shower.   Here's a sneak peak as to what's all coming together.   Wait til you see the cookies my other niece made!
I'll post some after photos too once we get everything into place today.   This has been so much fun!


chalkboard art


can't wait for the bubbly bar to open- seriously....



all the flowers are fresh picked from my yard. 


T/B-  Traci and Brandon=LOVE!!!!


The bathroom should have flowers right? 




It is such an honor to get to host and celebrate my niece,
 I couldn't be more excited for her and her fiance'.
  7-29-17 , ready for the I do's!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..