Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Featured Artist - Rachel Grubaugh


Today I wanted to take time to feature an confectionery artist that created all the beautiful cookies for my Niece's shower this past weekend.   
Welcome to my blog today, Rachel Grubaugh!!!
She is the talent behind these gorgeous AND delicious cookies!

Do you have any events coming up?  if you happen to have any special events; grad parties, showers, weddings, birthdays? 
give Rachel a try, you won't be disappointed!
Her business is local in the Seattle area
She can be reached by emailing her at
Rgrubaugh@me.com 
You can consult with her on your vision for your event.
Her pricing is a dozen for $20.00 
(very reasonable for personalized cookies)
and just look below at some of the others she has done!!!
I love promoting women and their businesses.










1 comment:

  1. Those are all amazing cookies! I just love the heart shaped ones with the birds! Those are so sweet! I could have used the giraffe ones to celebrate when April the giraffe finally had her baby! Yes, I was a crazy one that watched for a looong time! :0)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..