Friday, May 5, 2017

Spring is in the Air


Happy friday!
Sharing some outdoor spring decor with you today.
This is my front porch.  I found some beautiful spanish lavender to fill up my flower box.  I tried a hand at growing wheatgrass and I tell you,  it's super fun and easy!. I put the seeds in all kinds of containers.  One was the vintage tin above, it's nice and large and didn't take a lot of seeds to fill it up.   


A little hand lettering on my chalkboard for a spring welcoming.
Have you tried a "hand" hahaaa! at hand lettering?  You don't have to be a pro to do this.  Put your own mark on it by having it morph into your own style.  We don't always have to look the same as everyone else!  It can be YOU!  just as you were made!  
Try your cursive writing on some copy paper and just keep practicing til you get comfortable writing.  


luscious green grass!  love it!
all this tin needs is some googlie eyes on the front of the tin!


Gorgeous Spanish Lavender.....
found these large 4 gallon buckets at Home Depot
If you keep it contained it won't take over and area, but if you plant it in the ground it will spread. It's a nice and hardy plant.


I hope I've inspired you to go gussy up your front porch or back deck just in time for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..