Sunday, May 6, 2018

Farmhouse Wood Bead Garland


Happy sunday!
I've had a lot of questions as to how to decorate with the wood beads, hopefully these are a few helpful examples for you
Above I just scattered them among my Rae Dunn pottery


In this pic I used a flameless candle that I surrounded with artificial greens and then wrapped the beads around them



Do you have a 3-tiered tray?
They look great draped over them!


How about a mantle,
here I have just nestled them right up against a vase.
They would also look great laid over some books.


I found this one pic online where they used them on their mantle at Christmas,  LOVE this!


These are the two sizes I offer
Just in time for Mother's Day
the smaller vase garland is 2 1/2" wide and fits nicely around your vases, the longer garland 30" can be wrapped, draped or nestled among your decor.
Small garland- $10
Large garland - $15

To purchase either visit my 2340 West Newton page

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..