Saturday, May 19, 2018

Rose Boxes


Hello friends!
I shared with you last week the little masculine boxes with the mustache and bow tie.
Well, how about some pretty little rose boxes?


I made these up for an event I had coming up
Again, I filled them with the dark chocolate caramels.
The roses are made with a rose die for the Big Shot
The center of the roses are a white pom pom


Look at my "little" visitor I had the other day
There were three of them!  A mamma and two yearlings
This is one of the yearlings, and I tell you, it was big!
I've got to stop making such good meals, 
they love the leftovers and garbage!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that's a big baby! We only get raccoons in our garbage!
    I like the pom pom in the center of the flower! Fills it in good!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..